- 1 German chocolate or other chocolate cake, baked, 13x9x2-inch
- 3/4 cup fudge topping
- 3/4 cup caramel or butterscotch topping
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 6 chocolate covered toffee bars
- 1 tub of whipped topping or 1 envelope Dream Whip, prepared with milk
Do not remove cake from pan. After the cake has cooled, make holes in the entire top of the cake using a large fork or the handle of a wooden spoon. Pour (one at a time) fudge, butterscotch, and condensed milk over the top of the cake and let each flavor soak in before adding the next. Crush 3 of the candy bars and sprinkle on the top. Frost the cake with the whipped topping and crush the 3 remaining toffee bars to decorate the top. Try to keep your hands off of this great cake before serving!